Youth Mindfulness Groups
What is Mindfulness?Mindfulness is a particular way of paying attention. It is the mental faculty of purposefully bringing awareness to one’s experience. Mindfulness can be applied to sensory experience, thoughts and emotions by using sustained attention and noticing experience without reacting. Mindfulness is paying attention to here and now with kindness and curiosity. Mindfulness is important: here and now is where we live our lives, where we find our strength and our gentleness and where we can make true choices. Mindfulness is kind: it asks that we practice being compassionate with ourselves and others. Numerous studies have shown that mindfulness is a powerful tool for combating multiple mental and physical problems and disorders such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- Gentle Flow YogaWednesday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Youth Mindfulness GroupsWednesday, 7:15 PM - 8:00 PMEight Group Sessions Ages: 8 years old to 12 years old
- Early Morning YogaThursday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 AMPlease call 919-423-8844 to register for Early Morning Classes
- Gentle Flow YogaThursday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Fun Flow - (Mystery Flow)Friday, 6:15 AM - 7:15 AMFridays - 6:15p.m. - 7:15 p.m. An unscripted class created the day of class. Students are encouraged to learn by observing and asking questions.
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Children's YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM2nd & 3rd Saturdays Only
- Family YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PMFamily Yoga 4th Saturday Only 11:45 - 12:30