loading...← Back to timetable
Classes are designed for students that are between the age 6 - 12 who are interested in feeling more joy and less stress with the demands of their pre-teen lives.Wytha Balance Yoga classes engage children through movement exploration, music, theme-related games and inspired, yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their physical, social and emotional skills. Classes end with visual imagery and relaxation exercises, teaching children to quiet both mind and body. Activities are prepared to combine yoga and mindfulness so that students can find ways to cope and deal with every day circumstances. The curriculum challenges students to learn in new ways, self-regulate their emotions, make connections and recognize their tremendous capacity to take control of their lives and have fun! It is recommended that you bring your own yoga mat. Note that we have mats available in the boutique for as little as $10 per class. Dress for movement.
- Gentle Flow YogaWednesday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Youth Mindfulness GroupsWednesday, 7:15 PM - 8:00 PMEight Group Sessions Ages: 8 years old to 12 years old
- Early Morning YogaThursday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 AMPlease call 919-423-8844 to register for Early Morning Classes
- Gentle Flow YogaThursday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Fun Flow - (Mystery Flow)Friday, 6:15 AM - 7:15 AMFridays - 6:15p.m. - 7:15 p.m. An unscripted class created the day of class. Students are encouraged to learn by observing and asking questions.
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Children's YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM2nd & 3rd Saturdays Only
- Family YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PMFamily Yoga 4th Saturday Only 11:45 - 12:30