Teen Yoga is a series for young yogis, ages 13 - 17. The goals of the series is:
- To build confidence
- To build body and breath awareness
- To increase coping skills
- To increase friendships and...
- To have FUN!!!
Through the practice of asana (hatha yoga poses), yogic breathing, basic concepts of yoga philosophy (e.g., kindness, helpfulness), and introductory meditation techniques. This is an open series (while the class builds progressively), students can drop in on any session. Attire: Wear comfortable clothes made of breathable fabrics (fabrics that allow moisture vapor transmitted through the material.) Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Gentle Flow YogaWednesday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Youth Mindfulness GroupsWednesday, 7:15 PM - 8:00 PMEight Group Sessions Ages: 8 years old to 12 years old
- Early Morning YogaThursday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 AMPlease call 919-423-8844 to register for Early Morning Classes
- Gentle Flow YogaThursday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Fun Flow - (Mystery Flow)Friday, 6:15 AM - 7:15 AMFridays - 6:15p.m. - 7:15 p.m. An unscripted class created the day of class. Students are encouraged to learn by observing and asking questions.
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Gentle Flow YogaSaturday, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Children's YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM2nd & 3rd Saturdays Only
- Family YogaSaturday, 11:45 AM - 12:30 PMFamily Yoga 4th Saturday Only 11:45 - 12:30